The third meeting was held on 26th Nov 2020 via Zoom on-line platform due to the Covid-19.
The 3rd project meeting which was expected to perform face to face in Constanta / Romania by CMU was cancelled.
The minutes and actions set below.
While important for limiting the spread of COVID-19, social distancing and restrictions on gatherings of people was impact public outreach activities so the Project meeting was held via video-conferencing instead of postponing them completely.
Project Coordinator, Assoc. Prof. Emre Akyüz opened the meeting with his special speech than he made a presentation explaining to partners about below concepts:
– Discuss COVID-19 impact on the project
– Project Updates-Completed Tasks and Activities
– Evaluation of Prepared Training Modules and Case Studies
– Discussion on The Assessment Module Preparation
– Dissemination Activities
– Tasks and Responsibilities Distributed Among the Partners
– Finance and Administration of The Project and Discussion on Next Partner Meeting
The ORKA will continue to develop draft version of e-learning training modules in 2D/3D animation format.